Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball completes late SEC Tournament comeback win over Missouri, faces Florida Thursday

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited March 14 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia basketball completes late SEC Tournament comeback win over Missouri, faces Florida Thursday

Georgia basketball clawed back and over Missouri to advance past the opening night of the SEC Tournament, 64-59.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GramsterGramster Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

“White has often emphasized winning the “Middle 10,” meaning the last five minutes of the first half and the opening five minutes of the second.”

It is comments like this from mediocre CMW that remind me of the doofus Dan Mullen era at UF…you lost the game Dan. Oh no, we didn’t lose, we might have been outscored on the score board but we outgained them by 100 yards. Sound familiar?

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

They beat the worst team in the league...barely. #6 Florida is next....White's former team...where the new coach is doing a superb job by the way. Florida was about to fire White before he signed on with Georgia. Unless a miracle happens, see ya next season Dawgs.

• Options
    JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 380 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Didn’t realize that Missouri was winless in the SEC this season. They used to be pretty good at BB.

• Options
    SouthATLDawgSouthATLDawg Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

I was really hoping Mike White would work out for us. I'm not optimistic at all. This team got progressively worse this season. They did not improve at all from last year. Honestly, I thought a lot of it had to do with the players. However, after watching several games, I realized there were some pretty bad coaching decisions that contributed to another terrible season. This state is too full of talent to not have a decent basketball team. I realize we will never be a UNC, but goodness we should at least be better than Arkansas.