Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia football practice report: Notes and observations from second 2024 spring practice

SystemSystem Posts: 10,458 admin
edited March 14 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football practice report: Notes and observations from second 2024 spring practice

ATHENS — KJ Bolden was seen as one of the biggest recruiting wins of the 2024 cycle. His late flip from Florida State was huge for the Bulldogs, which signed the No. 1 signing class in the country.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

After what we've been hearing for 3 years about BB it is hard to imagine CKS calling him out over anything over the bull horn.

Unless it was maybe "Bowers, dial it down a notch!" or "Bowers let somebody else get a rep!"

• Options
    DreamAndWonderDreamAndWonder Posts: 37 ✭✭ Sophomore

"His build resembles that of a moose." LOL

• Options
    wpony714wpony714 Posts: 405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I've read about a couple different incidents. Last year, Brock talked about Kirby giving him a hard time after getting covered well by Malaki who was a freshman at the time. Brock took it as an insult and it pissed him off.

And then from Brock's freshman year...."We were going against this one coverage. I missed it during the game. We were going through corrections, and I missed it again,” Bowers said. “He just jumped in me bad on the loud mic, on the loudspeaker over the whole indoor [practice facility]. It was pretty funny, like, looking back on it.”

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm sure Kirby calls out the players he expects the most from.