Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

SEC expansion has improved Dawgs’ schedule up to a point

SystemSystem Posts: 10,458 admin
edited March 24 in Article commenting
imageSEC expansion has improved Dawgs’ schedule up to a point

Expansion is improving UGA’s SEC schedule, with 2025 looking particularly exciting.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    lmattoxlmattox Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

The UCLA game in 2025 is not a "neutral site" game. The Dawgs are playing a home-and-home with the Bruins so they will come to Athens in 2026 to return the favor.

• Options
    robinsdawgrobinsdawg Posts: 106 ✭✭✭ Junior

Personally, I'd like to see them play a service academy home and home as one of their other games. Course, the academies don't really need the big payouts that the smaller schools benefit from.

• Options
    BillKingBillKing Posts: 62 ✭✭ Sophomore

To lmattox: I did not say that UCLA was a neutral-site game. I said the Dawgs travel to Pasadena to play them. Obviously not a neutral site since that's the Bruins' home stadium.

• Options
    lmattoxlmattox Posts: 8 ✭ Freshman

@BillKing "I have mixed feelings about those neutral-site games like Clemson and UCLA." You referred to playing UCLA in a neutral site game so that's where I was coming from. No big deal!

• Options
    BillKingBillKing Posts: 62 ✭✭ Sophomore

To lmattox: Good catch. Here's what I should have said:

I have mixed feelings about those neutral-site games like Clemson and the nonconference road trip to UCLA.