Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Details emerge: Reckless driving led to Trevor Etienne traffic stop resulting in arrest

SystemSystem Posts: 10,457 admin
edited March 25 in Article commenting
imageDetails emerge: Reckless driving led to Trevor Etienne traffic stop resulting in arrest

ATHENS — Georgia tailback Trevor Etienne was arrested early Sunday morning after his vehicle was observed driving recklessly south of the UGA campus.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    80Grad195580Grad1955 Posts: 10 ✭✭ Sophomore

Nothing good happens after 10 pm....where does a 19 year old get booze in Athens? Oh wait...shut my mouth.

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Granted, we expect much better judgment from our student athletes. But can't Athens finest tamp down their zeal... I mean, window tinting violation? Really? C'mon. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,029 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s done, Kirby should issue the appropriate punishment, counsel him heavily and move on. The bottom of all lines is there’s only so much a HC can do. Try super hard to explain the potential of Death and/or severe injuries to self and others.

If their bound and determined to do these sort of things all you can really do is counsel them Before, punish them After, Pray and Hope.

As much as I’m ashamed to say it I was concrete headed at that age. Meaning stubborn as a stump broke Georgia mule. I did the utterly S T U P I D stuff to, Not proud of it but So glad I didn’t kill or injure someone else. Make him run gassers till he pukes, sit him a game, and TRY to get across to him how serious and dangerous his actions were. About all I know that Kirby can do.