Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia basketball bounces into NIT Final Four after 79-77 win at Ohio State

SystemSystem Posts: 10,453 admin
edited March 26 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia basketball bounces into NIT Final Four after 79-77 win at Ohio State

Georgia basketball is bouncing into the Final Four of the National Invitation Tournament after silencing a rowdy Ohio State crowd Tuesday night.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    CharlestonDawgFanCharlestonDawgFan Posts: 85 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let a big lead slip away but then held their own and fought for the win. Proud they hung in there and didn’t give up. At the start of this tourney, I don’t think any of us thought they had any shot. Now I say, why not?! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    GramsterGramster Posts: 74 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’ve been hard on Mediocre Mike White this year and am still unimpressed with his offensive scheme. That being said I must tip my hat to him and his Dawgs, they are giving it their all, kudos to a job well done. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    BetheredgeBetheredge Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior

Go Dawgs!! Great win. Keep marching on!

• Options
    Georgia67Georgia67 Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited March 26

That late run in a hostile environment was a gut check. Our Hoop Dawgs handled it well. This team is learning how to win. Still much to improve on. Keep working and getting better.

Go Dawgs!!

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Love how the last shot felt similar to a 52 yard field goal that was "Just Left" Haaaa

• Options
    UGA64UGA64 Posts: 125 ✭✭✭ Junior

Way to go Dawgs! Proud of our basketball team! I hope they win two more, but one at a time. Go Dawgs

• Options
    jvillebiljvillebil Posts: 166 ✭✭✭ Junior

When they made that 17-0 run on us I thought I can't believe it is going to end this way, BUT wait these dawgs know how to play close games. Man 20 win season proud of these guys.

• Options
    PetesdawgsPetesdawgs Posts: 397 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I may hate Ohio State more than even Florida because of their whining coach.

• Options
    DawgNoleDawgNole Posts: 17 ✭ Freshman

"Tchewa was out will an illness . . . ."

That's what was reported as being the reason for his absence from the PREVIOUS game. He actually played for a brief time last night. What's the scoop?

• Options

Never seen a team blow so many double-digit leads--all season long. Hasn't hurt them so far this postseason, but they're certainly living on the edge.

• Options

It was 50 yards, actually--and WIDE left--but yes, as sweet a miss as any Dawg could ever hope for.

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Like how competitive they were early in the season and now in the NIT. The SEC season was less competitive and some blown leads. A lot of freshman produced and if the team can survive the transfer season, maybe next year they can put it together for a full year. I will be watching. Go Dawgs and finish the drill.