Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Georgia AD Josh Brooks on status of UGA-UCLA home-and-home: ‘We’ll see’

SystemSystem Posts: 10,483 admin
edited March 29 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia AD Josh Brooks on status of UGA-UCLA home-and-home: ‘We’ll see’

ATHENS — Georgia recently learned of its SEC home and road schedule for the 2025 season. But the entire state may not yet be set in stone.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Brooks: "We'll see."

Translation: "That game ain't happening."

• Options
    SufferinginAtlantaSufferinginAtlanta Posts: 60 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited March 29

I agree DallasDawg. Too bad if that’s right. Would have been a fun trip.

• Options
    RedPantsDawgRedPantsDawg Posts: 175 ✭✭✭ Junior

This stinks. Would have loved to see us play in the Rose Bowl again. My guess is they have agreed to cancel pending signing a new match up. Probably a cupcake.

• Options
    AugustadogAugustadog Posts: 10 ✭✭ Sophomore

Sorta typical I guess, let’s not schedule UCLA but try and see if the Citadel or Presbyterian is available. Guess this continues until we, including me, decide to quit sending my Hartman Fund donations and season ticket dollars and just select certain entertaining games and buy tickets on tix sites and for the season save a bunch of $.

• Options
    wpony714wpony714 Posts: 408 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Noooo! I'm in SoCal…..this would have made my year!

• Options
    DallasDawgDallasDawg Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know. I had already started making tentative plans to be out there. Another trip to the Rose Bowl, but with less fanfare, grab some West Coast food and some scenery, along with a Dawgs victory. Good times indeed. Now, alas, we'll be playing Ball State (or some other lackey) at noon in Sanford Stadium on that day.

• Options
    JimBobJimBob Posts: 30 ✭✭ Sophomore

Short notice changes seem to always lead to playing another cupcake or 2. I guess it is more difficult to schedule power5 (4) teams on short notice. Not sure that is the total reason though.