Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BREAKING: 4-star OL Mason Short commits to Georgia football

SystemSystem Posts: 10,466 admin
edited April 5 in Article commenting
imageBREAKING: 4-star OL Mason Short commits to Georgia football

This Sentell’s Intel rep on Georgia football recruiting has the latest with 4-star IOL Mason Short. He ranks as the nation’s No. 8 IOL and the No. 178 overall prospect for 2025 on the 247Sports Composite. The On3 Industry Ranking has him as the No. 13 IOL and No. 223 overall.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,184 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 5

Great news and I’m happy he decided to play for his home state team. Hopefully he can convince a few others to do the same, especially several who are thinking about USC. Go Dawgs!!!

• Options
    SraVaughnSraVaughn Posts: 5 ✭ Freshman

Got tears in my eyes reading how Mason wants to retire his Momma and for his Dad to retire too after "working his butt off" to support Mason and the family. This young man is a winner. Welcome to Dawg Nation, Short family

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 933 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Maybe it's the look in this kids eye, his commitment to his departed uncle, the way he dominated his targets, his realization and need for quiet time/reflection and focus on GOD or just the display of maturity in his prioritizing family above fame and fortune but he is All American, DGD, first round draft material! I have no doubt that he'll see the field as a freshman, I have no doubt that he's already working on his transition to SEC football… drop body fat /add upper body strength/muscle/ quick feet/and by all means, keep feeding that "mean" streak! Mason, welcome….I smile at all of our commits but young man I am ecstatic thinking about your potential!

• Options
    CWdawg1979CWdawg1979 Posts: 458 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sounds like the making of the next DGD.

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

One of the best articles I've read in a while on DAWGNATION. Proud to have you as part of the DAWG Family Young man..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let's Goooo Mason!!!

• Options
    KickJudyKickJudy Posts: 81 ✭✭ Sophomore

I like his attitude and the way he leaves his opponent on the ground. He sounds and looks like a DGD in the making. Welcome Mason Short! GO DAWGS!

• Options
    brvhrtbrvhrt Posts: 323 ✭✭✭ Junior

Meek not weak. Love reading about strong Christian men.

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow I just read this for the first time today !! I Really Like this young man !! So glad he’s a Dawg !! Real early but I see allot of potential in this young man !! And he puts God first, that makes him a Winner my book !! Go Dawgs !!