Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Latest Mel Kiper Jr. NFL mock draft has 5 Georgia Bulldogs going in first 2 rounds of 2024 NFL Draft

SystemSystem Posts: 10,479 admin
edited April 10 in Article commenting
imageLatest Mel Kiper Jr. NFL mock draft has 5 Georgia Bulldogs going in first 2 rounds of 2024 NFL Draft

We’re just over two weeks away from the 2024 NFL Draft and ESPN’s Mel Kiper Jr. has put out his latest mock draft.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BASDawgBASDawg Posts: 39 ✭✭ Sophomore

Aaron Rodgers is still Jets QB, correct? You know he will love Brock Bowers.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope BB doesn't go to the Jets. The NY media is intrusive and unrelenting. The spotlight and attention on BB will be intense all the time. Not a comfortable landing spot for BB.

Something tells me to watch Jim Harbaugh at #5 w/LAC. What a weapon California Kid BB would make for Herbert. LAC could even trade down to #8(#7?) (IF the Falcan'ts (or Titans?) are serious about getting a future QB) pick up an extra pick and still get BB before the Jets pick at #10.

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 362 ✭✭✭ Junior

well if Aaron Rodgers can last longer than 2.5 minutes of playing this season, then Brock Bowers will be a HUGE weapon for him.

• Options
    GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 446 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The Chargers and Harbaugh have been mentioned a lot earlier this year as a landing spot for Bowers. It makes sense to me also as a good fit. I'm sure the NY Jets would be interested if he is still available, but as you have rightly mentioned he could go as the #5 pick.

GO DAWGS!