Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Final grades from 2024 Georgia spring game

SystemSystem Posts: 10,491 admin
edited April 14 in Article commenting
imageFinal grades from 2024 Georgia spring game

ATHENS — Kirby Smart doesn’t like to put too much emphasis on the results of G-Day. While there is a heightened emphasis on the scrimmage since it is televised, it is one of 15 spring practices after all.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    khummelkhummel Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lunch pale and hard hat time. Grind 3 months, iron on iron; hopefully avoid injuries; then go show what we're capable of against the hardest schedule in CFB. I can't wait, and I'm sure our boys can't either. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 715 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor, you and Griffith must have watched 2 different games. He said the receivers were down and you gave them an A.

• Options
    dawfanfromalabamdawfanfromalabam Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It’s important to get “ the Bulldogs got better across the broad.”

• Options
    navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

On Gunner Stockton a big part of his game is the ability to either get yards with his legs or buy time with his legs to give receivers time to get open. Because the QBs were discouraged from running the ball, which I get that, the why, still Stockton had a pretty good game. Imagine if he Could run as well !!

He’s a bigger body type of Stetson Bennett. In summary God Forbid that Beck go down, but if he did we’d have a Very capable QB in Stockton as backup.

Also I’m a Team guy, always, but if another QB is gonna beat Gunner out for the number one slot next year he better be Really, Really good !! Beck is gonna be True NFL top ten quality by the time he’s done at UGA !! Go Dawgs !!