Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Undefined discussion subject.

SystemSystem Posts: 10,534 admin
edited May 1 in Article commenting
Undefined discussion subject.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 795 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This guy is a genius. He should be heading a think tank instead of catching footballs.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What an imbecile! Georgia would have drilled fsu by 30 with all of their starters playing. Does he realize that he will have to face former Georgia DBs in games? I’m sure they will give him a taste of what he really would have gotten in the playoffs from Georgia. What a dufus!

• Options
    ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I would not have a degree from the University of Georgia if I was unable to put together at least somewhat of a coherent sentence. This guy’s level of thought is going to become the norm in this age of education optional, transfer portal college athletics. EMBARRASSING!

• Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 1
  • Options
    BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 1

😏🙄🤥😭🤐😡🤕😪🙄🤪🤑....Team FSU, after the CFP Selection process.

🤕🤔😠🧐🤨😎😕😉😐🤕😤.…Team UGA, after the Orange Bowl Game vs FSU.

Me.…”🤣🤣🤣.”

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2

Same as his NFL career will be..a waste of time. A typical fsu 🤡

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A real team first guy!

• Options
    osmosiphobeosmosiphobe Posts: 382 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

We call this "mental gymnastics," and interestingly, he's exercising it when it doesn't matter. Too bad he was unwilling to do any other sort of exercise when things "didn't matter."

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 951 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 2

So I guess this is clear indication to the Bills coaching staff that "semi-nole" Keon the wuss is only gona play in "matter games"……..Hey Keon, need to go ask your New TEAM Mate Sed which games "matter"…….they ALL do, loser……especially the 44 where I started!

• Options
    JimBobJimBob Posts: 31 ✭✭ Sophomore

Surley htis dude does not reallybelieve that UGA is why FSU did not make the playoffs. He can't be that ****. Anbyway, the Orange Bow is a big time game, at least UGA players thought so. Pretty poor excuse for him and his team ates not to show for the game.