Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Kendall Milton takes flight for Philadelphia with lucrative rookie free-agent deal

SystemSystem Posts: 10,555 admin
edited May 2 in Article commenting
imageKendall Milton takes flight for Philadelphia with lucrative rookie free-agent deal

Kendall Milton is on his way to Philadelphia, ready to prep for the Eagles’ rookie minicamp next week.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    reddawg1reddawg1 Posts: 3,632 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good on kendall!

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 497 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I’m a huge KM2 fan, but that Eagle RB room is crowded with talent. I wish him well as an Eagle or where ever he may play.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,152 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Glad to see Kendall with the Eagles.

• Options
    UGADad20UGADad20 Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I was thinking the same. Iggles just signed Barkley to a BIG FA contract. Their room is loaded plus good receiver Shipley DRAFTED in '24.

Nice to get the upfront $$$(NIL?) but, today, the Cowboys starting RB is undrafted Rico Dowdle from SC. After that it is 5'5" Deuce Vaughn. Cowboys are woefully thin at RB. Making the team would've been a given.

• Options
    CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Last five games: 99 yards and 1.8 touchdowns per game, 7.9 yards per carry (for the whole year, he averaged 6.5 yds). Those kinds of number over the course of a whole year will get you noticed. I can't blame the scouts for not wanting to spend a draft pick on a running back who's suffered so many injuries, but I'm glad the Eagles were willing to see his high ceiling.

He's not super fast. But he's a big, strong downhill rusher. If he steers clear of those serial injuries, he should at least find a role in the NFL. A healthy Kendall Milton could be a steal as a free agent.

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Reason #7…..I think…..I say Fly Eagles Fly! Lots of competition in that RB room but KM2 is no stranger to the stiffest competition…..lookin forward to fall!

• Options
    VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

really hope Milton makes the team and is allowed to contribute. He could be a nice chance of pace back.

• Options
    DawgTattooDawgTattoo Posts: 414 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I was hoping Dallas would sign him. Much less competition.