Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia-Florida 2026-2027 football game location timeline revealed at SEC Spring Meetings

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited May 29 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia-Florida 2026-2027 football game location timeline revealed at SEC Spring Meetings

MIRAMAR BEACH, Fla. — The timeline for determining the near future of the Georgia-Florida game location is less than a month away.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Joe31Joe31 Posts: 1,475 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I’d love to see a home and home while the stadium is under construction

• jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 440 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Mercedes Benz stadium every other year.

• 87dawg87dawg Posts: 394 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Good grief, why in the world do we not end this nonsense and bring the game home? What do we owe Jacksonville that keeps this game in Florida in perpetuity? I went to the game twice as a student and I hated it. I love Sanford Stadium and it deserves this game.

I really did think it was coming to an end with Smart’s comments about recruiting and the fact that we are the University of Georgia and not the Visitor of Jacksonville.

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,095 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 29

"Washington caught it, thinking of Montreal and the Olympics, and ran out of his shoes right down the middle 80 yards! Gator Bowl rocking, stunned, the girders are bending now. Look at the score!" ……..I missed it as I had been a too willing participant in the Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party…..all I can recall as Washington scored was being bounced up and down between the boobs of this very big chick who had grabbed me in her exuberance….believe me the girders were definitely bending! Times change, people change, thank the Lordie, and it is high time we reinstitute home and home…..after all The Classic City has been The Largest Cocktail Party that never ends for some time…..The Dawgs 10, Gators 7!

• GBALGBAL Posts: 779 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Home and Home 2026 and beyond.