Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Column: Georgia baseball back on track with 11-2 win over North Carolina State, forces Game 3

SystemSystem Posts: 10,680 admin
edited June 9 in Article commenting
imageColumn: Georgia baseball back on track with 11-2 win over North Carolina State, forces Game 3

ATHENS — Georgia baseball was firing on all fronts with the season on the line on Sunday at Foley Field.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 634 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

These guys have no quit in them. Maybe some of you doubters will “get on board” and believe now this team can make the CWS! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Finley was outstanding from the hump in this outing. If they can just get a few more innings like he threw, they can win this. What a fun team to watch and there is absolutely no quit in this group and it starts with the steady hand of Johnson with this team. Man, he is such a calming effect and I’m looking forward to a great game tomorrow. Winner take all and let’s Go DAWGS!

• Options
    BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is exciting, but you can bet the Dawgs will get shafted into the noon game.

• Options
    BrooksieBrooksie Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

a win is great, but double digits provides the mental confidence that the Pack can be beaten. Have fun Monday and GO DAWGS!!

• Options
    1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 9

Said it yesterday after the 18-1 loss..i still believe the Diamond DAWGS can win 2 in a row to advance to the MCWS. I'll say DAWGS top N.C State tomorrow 6-3 to do just that. If the DAWGS do lose, it's still been quite a season. UGA baseball is a lot more fun to watch now than it has been the past few years..GoDAWGS!

• Options
    YankeeDawg64YankeeDawg64 Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Funny - I said the same thing to my better half! Sup with the brunch start the last two games….