Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Carson Beck: How Georgia football moves on without Brock Bowers

SystemSystem Posts: 10,704 admin
edited July 2 in Article commenting
imageCarson Beck: How Georgia football moves on without Brock Bowers

Carson Beck on how Georgia football replaces Brock Bowers

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    jdatl3jdatl3 Posts: 412 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Well, you have to beat Bama. Nice to have some tools, but you got to know how to use them. Hopefully, Bobo will be more creative this time around. After that first Drive, Bama changed their defense and Bobo didn't react for a couple quarters. By then, we lost.

• Options
    David1David1 Posts: 747 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Exactly. With saban gone, Georgia has to win this game or Kirby will be 1-6 vs them. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    railroadtrack1railroadtrack1 Posts: 4 ✭ Freshman

The Dawg's D lost a little too much to sustain for a third year in '23, but Kirby will have it back this year. Milroe has NEVER in his time in football at ANY level faced what he will face in September from Georgia's defense. Last year was Bama's first decent defense since Pruitt was there, but their D will not be close to what it was last year. Mark it down, UGA will give Bama their worst loss at home in a long time. I can't wait!

• Options
    kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

We certainly have no shortage of highly skilled players, so there should be no reason why offense should drop off at all. My only concern was seeing Beck overthrow the ball a bit during the Spring Game, but I'm expecting that to be a non-issue by Game #1.

• Options
    BigDawg888BigDawg888 Posts: 1,524 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. Underestimate this defense and you will get eviscerated. This will be our best defense since 21 and maybe Kirby's 2nd best.

This team is loaded for bear. Hunting season soon will begin.

• Options
    UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,160 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Beck is dialed in. He has already schemed-in the new the new tight end receivers and backs…yes backs. His arsenal has never been better…IMO. I think Reddell will see more bench time than field time this go round. Very promising youngster though. I'm also looking more at Yurosek. This guy is a baller. Beck is happy and so should we be. I wish Bowers the best..cause he is!

• Options
    GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 992 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I agree. Underestimate this defense and you will get eviscerated. This will be our best defense since 21 and maybe Kirby's 2nd best.

This team is loaded for bear. Hunting season soon will begin……couldn't agree more BigDawg……I see TEAM strength and dominance to increase with each game……only saddess is that we won't get to hunt….The Bear as USC will be lucky to go 8/4.