Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National media has doubts that Georgia will maintain No. 1 ranking throughout 2024 season

SystemSystem Posts: 11,083 admin
edited August 13 in Article commenting
imageNational media has doubts that Georgia will maintain No. 1 ranking throughout 2024 season

Georgia football was the No. 1 ranked team in the first AP Poll rankings, but plenty are dubious Georgia will end the season there.

Read the full story here

Comments

• kylnmeg10kylnmeg10 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited August 13

Dawgnation readers have doubts about this article.🤔(if it exists)

• Silver_BritchesSilver_Britches Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • natejawsnatejaws Posts: 170 ✭✭✭ Junior

I see what you mean

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,486 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well said!! LMAO

That's exactly how much weight i gave that statement...."Dawgs can't hold #1 throughput the season.". Ha...we'll see.

Go Dawgs!!!!

• lucydoglucydog Posts: 70 ✭✭✭ Junior

Clear as a bell.

• GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,106 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If I know anything, it's that KPS could care less about #1 until the end of the season…..it does not matter what our weekly rank is, every team we face will play us as the #1 team…..we are The Georgia Bulldawgs, the best college football team in America.

• GBALGBAL Posts: 782 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Don't really care for a media article repeating what another media member wrote anyway. Creativity is pretty sparse. This was a good twist though. let readers use their imagination!

• jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 217 ✭✭✭ Junior

Let's do this the Kirby way. One game at a time. the rest is just hollow words

• GoodOlDawgGoodOlDawg Posts: 483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Conner has done a commendable job in eliminating the typographical errors in this article compared to his articles in the past. Well done!

GO DAWGS!

• David1David1 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I guess he thinks the article title says it all. 🤨

• GramsterGramster Posts: 81 ✭✭✭ Junior

I hope Kirby makes me eat crow this year and I'll gladly oblige, but I don't see my dawgs going undefeated with that SEC schedule this year, so of course they may drift out of numero uno but…it only matters at the end of the season.

• UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great headline…I am sure the article is good. Maybe one day we will get to see it…..

• BEACHDAWGBEACHDAWG Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The article clearly sums up my feeling about what the biased national media thinks.

• Babs88UGABabs88UGA Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

I hope this isn't a sign of how the season will go…

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Georgia likely has the hardest away schedule in CFB. I think Georgia has the team to go undefeated but that will depend on injuries and the timing of those injuries. The SEC schedule makers did stack the deck against the Dawgs.