Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football stock report: Bulldogs soaring after 34-3 win over Clemson

SystemSystem Posts: 11,029 admin
edited August 31 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football stock report: Bulldogs soaring after 34-3 win over Clemson

Georgia slugged it out with Clemson for a half before opening up the offense in the second half in a 34-3 win.

Read the full story here

Comments

• DawgOnDawgOn Posts: 266 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great effort - awesome win. GO DAWGS!!!

• HenddawgHenddawg Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Good assessments. I almost took exception with the stock even call for Beck but given the expectations, it makes sense. He had a very solid game, and minus those couple of misses, he was solid. Really impressed with his movement and running when needed. Critical plays to keep drives alive. Great win and even sweeter that it’s against Clemson. Go DAWGS!

• UGA66UGA66 Posts: 4,203 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Disagree…stock up for Carson. He has front line problems and over came them.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 432 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

hard to find something to say Stock down on. But if I had my choice, it would be the slow start to the games. This has become a major theme under Bobo. Thankfully once we get cranked up, it's non-stop.

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"Gouged" is overstating it.

• JBMDawg46JBMDawg46 Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Frazier the real deal. Also like Humphreys. Have always like Cash Jones. Need our D line to get healthy before KY and Bama

• WoodstockDawgWoodstockDawg Posts: 263 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

overall fIr with exceptiin to Stock Uo with Beck. He showed great mobility saving drives with a Stocj Down OLine in the first half.

He missed 2 passes but in the 1st half he was running for hos life. Glad to see OLine get it together 2nd half.

Frazier, L Humphry anf Bokden have huge upside who h is exciting

All in all when looking at the whole game a great start!

• CandlerParkCandlerPark Posts: 786 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Same, Henddawg.

I think Carson's stock ought to be even because it's already so high. He did look a little rusty. Great scrambling though!

I'm glad Mike's doing "Stock Down." But I think the D-line gets more of a pass (because of injuries) than the O-line does. The O-line gave up a sack and didn't open up holes until late in the third quarter. On the other hand, they eventually manhandled a really physical Clemson D-line, which is the strength of that team.

There's a lot to like from this game. Just two of them:

1. The way that Jalon Walker and Damon Wilson took it up a notch after Mykel Williams — who was playing great — got injured.
    2. The kicking game: Not just Woodring — Thorson was great, too. He hit a 57-yarder and pinned them a couple of other times. And still no punt returns.

Only possible downside is those injuries. Hopefully, nothing serious.