Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia knows it is ‘lucky’ to have Dan Jackson in this day and age of college football

SystemSystem Posts: 11,031 admin
edited September 5 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia knows it is ‘lucky’ to have Dan Jackson in this day and age of college football

Georgia knows its lucky in this day and age to have a player like Dan Jackson

Read the full story here

Comments

• 87dawg87dawg Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

you forgot to post the story but you did post 2 additional comment boxes again.

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Isn't this the 2nd time that this has happened in the last week?

• UGADawgUGADawg Posts: 87 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • GtheGreekGtheGreek Posts: 1,096 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A no star RB/DB out of North Hall who just wanted a chance….so he walked on…..now in his last year of eligibility, a safety that is a reliable, consistent TEAM player ready to do whatever he is told but the best of all is that Dan Jackson is a leader that exemplifies The Dawg Culture…..last week among the tackling leaders with 3 solo…..this week, unknown, but I can guarantee you that he'll honor #47 as well as David Pollock.

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just think in the future no more walk on’s. Stetson Bennett was a walk on. Man how CFB is changing, and I’m not so sure for the better. Go Dawgs !!

• BigDawg61BigDawg61 Posts: 2,483 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'd bet he's being well taken care of...else, he would've joined Dumas-Johnson in Lexington....or, Seither in Atlanta. Just sayin'. Scholarship money is chicken feed, these days....particularly for the UGA Football starting lineup.

• lucydoglucydog Posts: 66 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dan Jackson has put in the time and effort. Why is he not on scholarship?

• jamboogiejamboogie Posts: 215 ✭✭✭ Junior

great attitude great story glad to have him as a Dawg

• 87dawg87dawg Posts: 395 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 5

Finally, the story posted. Not sure why someone felt my earlier comment was "off topic" when it was the actual topic of what was displaying at the time I posted and how the comment section appears broken now, but whatever.

"Of course, Jackson had to peel himself off the turf after getting dumptrucked by a frustrated Alabama receiver"

You may want to re-watch the NC game and that INT-TD play in particular. Jackson leveled that guy in a block. That alabama receiver was sorry he ever set foot close to Dan Jackson. Jackson crushed him and I laugh every time I see it.

Peel himself off the turf? That is a silly, silly comment and the kind of misguided observation that I would expect from an alabama fan.

• 99nout99nout Posts: 233 ✭✭✭ Junior

I came here to say just that. What a dumb f-ing take on Connor's part. Jackson made a key block that sealed Ringo's run into the end zone.

This is why I read Reddit more than Dawgnation now.