Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia football-Kentucky instant observations as Bulldogs escape with a narrow win

SystemSystem Posts: 11,083 admin
edited September 14 in Article commenting
imageGeorgia football-Kentucky instant observations as Bulldogs escape with a narrow win

LEXINGTON, Ky. — Georgia is fond of seeing it doesn’t let teams in its end zone. It’s fortunate that proved true on Saturday night with how the offense played.

Read the full story here

Comments

• My_Dawg_RyanMy_Dawg_Ryan Posts: 391 ✭✭✭ Junior

can we please take out Chaz? Dude cannot set the edge to save his life and we play Milroe in 2 weeks

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Very N a s t y, U g l y win. I’ll certainly take it. But at this moment as much as I Love them our Dawgs are Not a Championship caliber team. TONS & TONS of work to be done to face Bama @ Bama. Maybe this game will serve as a severe learning moment for our Dawgs. Go Dawgs !!

• navydawgnavydawg Posts: 3,157 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 14
  • NCMtnDawgNCMtnDawg Posts: 68 ✭✭✭ Junior

This was the best thing that could happen to them. I guarantee you there will no daydreaming and lollygagging now. Iron sharpens iron and Kentucky dropped a load of it on us. Learn and get better.…or get curb stomped

• David1David1 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Connor, I’ll save you some time in your final grades article. All positions except the FG unit, a BIG FAT F!!!!!!!!! Give the FG unit an A because they kept us in the game. Miss either FG attempt and we lose that game.
    Absolutely can’t play like this in 2 weeks and expect to win much less keep it close.

• Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 198 ✭✭✭ Junior
    edited September 14

Ug-ly. Just ug-ly.. But a win is a win. Go Dawgs.

• Gibroni88Gibroni88 Posts: 440 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    edited September 15

That was pathetic.

Don’t give me this nonsense about Kentucky field being some hard place to play.

SC went in there and whooped them up and down their field the ENTIRE game.

Why are UGA coaches putting that in players heads? You could tell they were playing scared on offense. and who came up with those first two sequences on offense? Looked like a HS offense out there.

Mike Bobo, man you are the worst.

Carson Beck, you have happy feet and unless everything is perfect around you, you are an average QB at best. You just cost yourself 3 QB draft spots with that performance on tape. You are a fifth year player, supposed to be a leader. You should be ashamed of your performance.

Oscar Delp: you did fumble that football, and could have cost your entire team the game at the end of the 4th quarter. You should be benched. That was pathetic.

Travis Eteinne: you play with a ton of heart, and if it wasn’t for you, this would be an L.

ENTIRE offensive line: you guys all were TERRIBLE. Especially the Left and Right Tackles. You guys were getting beat almost EVERY single pass protection play.

Beck-2 botched snaps where the ball was perfect height and right in your hands. What are you doing???

ENTIRE GEORGIA COACHING STAFF-instead of telling your players all week how tough it was going to be and how your team can’t score on offense at Kentucky, how about you not feed them negativity that clearly got in their heads and helped attribute them to playing as pathetic as they did on offense?

How about coaching them up, especially the offensive line, and coming up with a better game plan than run on 1st down, run on 2nd down, pass behind line of scrimmage on the in down?

You coaches did a terrible job in prepping the players for this game. Do this against Alabama, Texas, Ole Miss- well, you know what will happen.

Get your heads out of your hind parts and start playing and coaching like a top 5 team.

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • JTM22JTM22 Posts: 75 ✭✭✭ Junior

if Georgia don’t win National Championship, and if Baltimore Ravens don’t improve with Lamar Jackson, I’ll call Monken, give him his $$$, let the grad assistants recruit for him, and he calls the plays! Let’s hope UGA becomes #2 or #3, last time that happened and we played Tennessee, we know the results!

• Billy21Billy21 Posts: 205 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m just a little confused on how we could play that poorly. I don’t really care how tough Kentucky is, we kill them in recruiting and have better coaching in most areas. How do we get bullied like that? Are we miss-evaluating players? is it coaching and technique? Is it passion? Weight Room?

I mean seriously I would really like to know a legitimate answer because it’s hard for me to see what I’m watching knowing what I know. I get that we are going to see everyone’s best, but apparently we see the best in practice every week. If anyone can give me a quality answer on this I sure would appreciate it.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,860 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll take the úgly win.

It should be a wakeup call.

Go, Dawgs!

I'll take the ügly win and the wake up call.

Go, Dawgs!