Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Marcos pizza

dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I can’t believe I’m having to ask after hearing it a thousand times but isn’t it like 2 medium two topping pizzas for 6.99 or something?? I’m eating pizza and wings today for the game. Help me out.

Comments

• Options
    YaleDawgYaleDawg Posts: 7,112 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    cf_ugamancf_ugaman Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

its under the hot deals... actually right now im munching on the 1 lrg and cheesy bread for 17.99

• Options

i used to order papa johns... not anymore! Marcos foreverrrrrr

• Options
    UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Did you say "hello primo" when you made the order?!?

• Options

lol no i did it online :D

• Options
    JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wish we had one local. I would love to try it

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:
    That’s it! No promo code necessary just our every day deal with fresh ingredients and the Marco family special recipe!! Thanks for supporting the show AND Marco’s pizza!!!!

Are you affiliated with Marcos?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@ColaDawg86 said:

@Kasey said:
    That’s it! No promo code necessary just our every day deal with fresh ingredients and the Marco family special recipe!! Thanks for supporting the show AND Marco’s pizza!!!!

No just felt like doing a BA impression

• Options
    dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 443 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Kasey I read it in his voice

• Options
    scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How’s that authentic Giamarco family recipe sauce treating y’all? I was literally going to starve to death tonight because I was too busy watching ‘crootin clips to eat but luckily Eddie was able to reach my Hello Primo button and Marcos auto delivered my usual two cheese pizza order just before I passed out! Now if they could only get a location at Lake Chattooge and maybe work out something with Kroger to deliver my groceries...

• Options
    ColaDawg86ColaDawg86 Posts: 806 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@ColaDawg86 said:

@Kasey said:

No just felt like doing a BA impression

Lol somehow I missed that. 🤦🏼‍♂️