Before the Hedges podcast

DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 383 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Hey y'all, just wanted to let you know Before the Hedges is available as a podcast. It's only on SoundCloud for now. We've got to clear up a couple issues before it goes up on Apple or Android. But that will be coming soon. For now though, here's a link to today's show...
https://www.dawgnation.com/football/recruiting/uga-recruiting-podcast-trezmen-marshall-flip

Comments

• BrianDawgBrianDawg Posts: 133 ✭✭✭ Junior

thank you

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 944 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks guys!

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Bump
    @DawgNationDaily you should pin this to the top of the board for a bit, don’t want to see it drop down below “see” level

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ Junior

@CZCashvilleDawg said:
    Bump
    @DawgNationDaily you should pin this to the top of the board for a bit, don’t want to see it drop down below “see” level

Nice job @CZCashvilleDawg and thanks @DawgNationDaily

• insertusernamehereinsertusernamehere Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Thank you! I don’t usually do SoundCloud, but I downloaded it today and subscribed!

• LazendaddyLazendaddy Posts: 79 ✭✭✭ Junior

AMEN! MY PETITION WORKED

• CZCashvilleDawgCZCashvilleDawg Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@insertusernamehere said:
    Thank you! I don’t usually do SoundCloud, but I downloaded it today and subscribed!

Same for me as well

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Lazendaddy said:
    AMEN! MY PETITION WORKED

I think this has been a work in progress under the radar for a while now

• dawgnation7dawgnation7 Posts: 330 ✭✭✭ Junior

I’m a ups driver so the podcast helps me out a ton especially during the holidays. Thanks @DawgNationDaily

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Awesome!

• dawgsInTheMountainsdawgsInTheMountains Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Thanks @DawgNationDaily couldn’t make it without you guys!

• christopheruleschristopherules Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited December 2018

@DawgNationDaily @JeffSentell Hopefully this "Before the Hedges" PODCAST is also coming over to iTunes also very soon as well??? GO DAWGS!!!

• CharlestowneDawgCharlestowneDawg Posts: 138 ✭✭✭ Junior

@christopherules said:
    @DawgNationDaily @JeffSentell Hopefully this "Before the Hedges" PODCAST is also coming over to iTunes also very soon as well??? GO DAWGS!!!

+1. I have only caught a few episodes on YouTube, but if you could make it on demand, I'd be a loyal listener.

• MeR3htidMeR3htid Posts: 1,419 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Me too. Brandon Adams and Jeff Sentell do a great job. I was listening to the 1 where Jeff is interviewing Trezman Marshal and I can tell u this. HES ALL GEORGIA.

Meaning Marshall.

• judasdurantjudasdurant Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tomorrow’s @DawgNationDaily with all this fields stuff and the day before signing day might be the most listened to podcast in dawgnation history i can guarantee that.

Right on Judas. Can't wait to hear B.A.s take on the Fields drama for sure including speculation on where he may sign. Oklahoma, Ohio St., Oregon, Central Fla., Auburn??

@MeR3htid said:
    Right on Judas. Can't wait to hear B.A.s take on the Fields drama for sure including speculation on where he may sign. Oklahoma, Ohio St., Oregon, Central Fla., Auburn??

@MeR3htid Anywhere but the BARN.

• ThisDawgThisDawg Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ Junior

@christopherules said:

@MeR3htid said:

@MeR3htid Anywhere but the BARN.

This is Barn worthy.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

BA--I'm hoping you can get something on D.C. search. Man I'm ready to get going on next season

• Commit_2_GCommit_2_G Posts: 60 ✭✭ Sophomore

Can't wait for Android edition. Listen on Podcastaddict and have been looking for this for months.

• JayDogJayDog Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 12

I don't know where to post this question so, forgive me if this is not the place. A few of us have been discussing the transfer rules and the "processing" of players. @JeffSentell @MikeGriffith @Chip_Towers @DawgNationDaily is there a place we can find how many players were "processed" (whatever that means) each year, and why?

How many have not had their scholarships renewed and why? What are the rules and are they different from the reality?

Does a coach have the ability to basically kick a player off the team for no reason other than he wants their scholarship?
    I'm looking for facts on this. Where might I find them?

I did find one article: https://thesportjournal.org/article/roster-survival/

@JayDog GREAT QUESTION! Let me know if you get a response (an answer?) or come up with anything. Finding any REAL information that is clear on this topic seems to be like searching for the "Holy Grail" these days! SUPER Frustrating.