Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Happy Birthday Nakobe Dean!!!

13»

Comments

• Options
    DAWGburnDAWGburn Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

@Teddy almost positive Plumlee was referring to the Dawgs. Plumlee could go elsewhere with the blue shirt situation but I think there’s still a good chance he sticks with us. Hearing the staff has been lights out recruiting and expect signing day to be quite a good day for us. And could be a VERY good surprise or two if the staff can close on some guys.

• Options
    TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@DAWGburn said:
    @Teddy almost positive Plumlee was referring to the Dawgs. Plumlee could go elsewhere with the blue shirt situation but I think there’s still a good chance he sticks with us. Hearing the staff has been lights out recruiting and expect signing day to be quite a good day for us. And could be a VERY good surprise or two if the staff can close on some guys.

I agree, that's why I added the caveat that it doesn't mean they're definitely both going to Ole Miss.

• Options
    greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Teddy said:

@DAWGburn said:
    Fwiw hearing the Bama in home did not go the way Saban would’ve hoped. Ole Miss coaches are definitely fighting hard to keep him home but seems unlikely that’s gonna happen.

Unless Plumlee's, "he's coming" comment, meant he's coming to Ole Miss. Not saying it did, but if what you say is true, it's down to UGA and Ole Miss for both recruits.

Radi and Jake on ugasports both think Dean is going to ole piss. Hope they’ll end up eating some humble pie soon because I want Dean at UGA. Bright kid with excellent ball skills

• Options

@JeffSentell said:
    Of note: The time for Nakobe Dean's live ESPN decision release has been set. It will take place on Dec. 19 at ....

2:20 PM EST

Even's Neal's ESPN announcement will take place at 2:30 PM EST.

I will have that up on the site later today but just wanted you good people to read about it first.

Should we read between the lines that 2:20 is in bold but 2:30 is not? Hmmm

• Options
    HumbleYourselfHumbleYourself Posts: 826 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greygoose01 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@greygoose01 said:

@JeffSentell said:
    Of note: The time for Nakobe Dean's live ESPN decision release has been set. It will take place on Dec. 19 at ....

I will have that up on the site later today but just wanted you good people to read about it first.

Si

On a stiick

• Options
    DAWGburnDAWGburn Posts: 64 ✭✭✭ Junior

@greygoose01 the staff could surprise on this one. I think Bama’s still the favorite but this staff doesn’t give up and we’ve gotten Neal’s attention for sure. We’ll see what happens

• Options
    MuffingodMuffingod Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What I want to know is where will @JeffSentell be in person on 12/19???

• Options

@Muffingod said:

Behind an electronic device of his choice :blush:

• Options

@HumbleYourself said:

@greygoose01 said:

@BojanglesInsider said:

@greygoose01 said:

@JeffSentell said:

Si

On a stiick

• Options
    Tdub0199Tdub0199 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I read on 247 that Saban was supposed to be at Deans house at 5:30pm but didn't show up until 7:45pm. Nakobe got tired of waiting and went ahead and worked out but eventually met with Saban and other staffers.... hearing Wiltfong thinks Bama is leading as of today but not enough to change his CB.....

• Options
    LowcountryDawg21LowcountryDawg21 Posts: 3,404 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Muffingod said:

Plugged into the Matrix.