Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

No more negative threads aimed at other posters....

WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited December 2018 in General

That seems like a reasonable line to draw.
I'm fine with ribbing, but going too far could be seen as harassment.
Seriously, I reveal I've been sick this week and that is seen as a signal to step it up ? A few posters really need some perspective.
So, we're done with that ?

Comments

• Options

@UgaXforPresident said:
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc. People are not coming at you BECAUSE you're sick. People are coming at you because you've been everywhere on these boards lately and not all of your posts contribute positively to conversation.

Honestly I wish you nothing but great health and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. But if you're going to run around insulting people and derailing legitimate conversation, you can't be surprised when people get annoyed and respond negatively. Get back to legitimate arguments, stay away from the ad hominem, and things will settle down. Get well soon WC.

f....you.

• Options

@UGAJ0E said:
    We have finally had the perfect post. The protagonist became the antagonist. It even had a plot twist in the end.

Thank you both. Carry on.

The OP wasn't something that needed qualifying insults, so to all who might do so, a preemptive....f..you all.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@UgaXforPresident said:
    Post hoc ergo propter hoc. People are not coming at you BECAUSE you're sick. People are coming at you because you've been everywhere on these boards lately and not all of your posts contribute positively to conversation.

Honestly I wish you nothing but great health and I'm sure I'm not alone in that. But if you're going to run around insulting people and derailing legitimate conversation, you can't be surprised when people get annoyed and respond negatively. Get back to legitimate arguments, stay away from the ad hominem, and things will settle down. Get well soon WC.

f....you.

I can't understand why this is happening to you.

f...you.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@UgaXforPresident said:

f....you.

f...you.

Pain meds must make you irritable. Did you read up on the dmso?

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@Bankwalker said:

@WCDawg said:

@UgaXforPresident said:

f....you.

f...you.

Pain meds must make you irritable. Did you read up on the dmso?

I stopped the pain meds yesterday, maybe it's taking a sober look at some of you that brought me to this point.

• Options

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:
    We have finally had the perfect post. The protagonist became the antagonist. It even had a plot twist in the end.

The OP wasn't something that needed qualifying insults, so to all who might do so, a preemptive....f..you

For a guy that's getting sensitive about insults you sure do like throwing them out.

You are living in a glass house my fellow georgia fan. Hows about you just get over it and we can talk about Texas or recruiting? 😀

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

The OP wasn't something that needed qualifying insults, so to all who might do so, a preemptive....f..you

For a guy that's getting sensitive about insults you sure do like throwing them out.

You are living in a glass house my fellow georgia fan. Hows about you just get over it and we can talk about Texas or recruiting? 😀

You already know my response.

• Options
    UGAJ0EUGAJ0E Posts: 240 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

If I were on Wheel of Fortune I would guess the letter 'F'

Its normally not a good letter to start with but I'm feeling lucky today.

• Options

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

You might be on to something.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@UGAJ0E said:

@WCDawg said:

@UGAJ0E said:

"These people are really annoying"

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

ROFLMAO .... I just can't think of anything else to say.

• Options
    Dawg1419Dawg1419 Posts: 1,028 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BamaDawg said:
    ROFLMAO .... I just can't think of anything else to say.

F u maybe💀

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,833 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This guy hahahahahahaha wahhh wahhh everybody’s picking on me wahhh wahhh

• Options
    Billybob101Billybob101 Posts: 127 ✭✭✭ Junior

If this place upsets anyone, then just stop coming on here. Posting on here isn’t food, water and shelter. You will do just fine staying off.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Billybob101 said:
    If this place upsets anyone, then just stop coming on here. Posting on here isn’t food, water and shelter. You will do just fine staying off.

That’s what I said in the last WC thread. But according to WC, if you do that you’re projecting your weakness and you’re a ****.