Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Anybody offended by

Comments

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@levander said:
    Seems like BDE got caught up with some people suffering Trump Derangement Syndrome:

https://www.mediaite.com/online/journalists-and-celebs-rush-to-delete-tweets-slamming-maga-hat-kids/

Essentially it’s a he-said/she-said and we don’t really know what happened.

Somewhat true . Lol!

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement
    This is how Cons raise their kids these days. Entitled and No respect for elders.
    My mom would whoop my behind if I got in the face of an older gentleman, especially Native American or Veteran.
    But this is Trumps America, it’s encouraged

Good for you for keeping the faith.

The gods of the Democrat Party might not be proud of you. But they are thankful to have the followers.

And the Republican gods want to thank you too. Now they have someone to rally their parishioners against.

• Options

@sauceddawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:
    “A white teenager from a Kentucky Catholic school wearing a Make America Great Again hat stood in the face of a Native American elder while he was surrounded by laughing and cheering classmates, many also wearing pro-Trump MAGA gear, during the Indigenous People’s Day March in Washington D.C. Friday.”

you know I usually agree with u BDE but did you watch the whole video? Media threw us for a loop on that one I think

I suppose the entire situation is a bad look.

• Options

@levander said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement
    This is how Cons raise their kids these days. Entitled and No respect for elders.
    My mom would whoop my behind if I got in the face of an older gentleman, especially Native American or Veteran.

Good for you for keeping the faith.

The gods of the Democrat Party might not be proud of you. But they are thankful to have the followers.

And the Republican gods want to thank you too. Now they have someone to rally their parishioners against.

Dang it ! I guess that’s the cross I’ll have to bear at the moment. Good thing my back is strong and skin is thick.

• Options
  • Options
    Steve_ZissouSteve_Zissou Posts: 307 ✭✭✭ Junior

Nah- I’m too young and pale for you Cons to rally against. Give me another 40 years and a Spanish speaking wife

• Options
    BigGAdawgBigGAdawg Posts: 575 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@Casanova_Flatulence said:

I'm tired of being lectured to by the Left! The images of men's behavior was absolutely pathetic and insulting. I wouldn't accept Gillette razors if they offered me a lifetime supply for free.

They have been my brand for many decades, but NEVER AGAIN!!! I vote with my dollars.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited January 2019

@sauceddawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:
    “A white teenager from a Kentucky Catholic school wearing a Make America Great Again hat stood in the face of a Native American elder while he was surrounded by laughing and cheering classmates, many also wearing pro-Trump MAGA gear, during the Indigenous People’s Day March in Washington D.C. Friday.”

you know I usually agree with u BDE but did you watch the whole video? Media threw us for a loop on that one I think

This is video of what the snots did before the loser confronted the Marine. It has to be included in "the whole video". For Catholic boys to do this is inexcusable. Yaknow that Sherman didn't burn down the Catholic church in the ATL due to the church's position regarding the slaves/slavery. But Trumpism is the new religion, isn't?

https://twitter.com/_waleedshahid/status/1087394069419122689

I'll look for more video, but I read the statement of the sh*tbird that stood and smirked at the Marine beating his drum and signing. He is a good Trumpite in that he can lie with the best of them (Trump). Just needs the appropriate arm band and he'll be set.

So, as to the whole video, the rest must be a doozey to counteract the snots and the sh*tbird. But I'll look.

• Options

I’m so confused right, not sure what to beleive.

• Options
  • Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

SMH. You would have to be living in a bubble to honestly think the youth who “get in people’s faces” are majority conservative. That’s the MO of the left.

• Options

@Bankwalker said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

SMH. You would have to be living in a bubble to honestly think the youth who “get in people’s faces” are majority conservative. That’s the MO of the left.

• Options
    levanderlevander Posts: 4,481 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Steve_Zissou said:
    Nah- I’m too young and pale for you Cons to rally against. Give me another 40 years and a Spanish speaking wife

Is that so?

@Bankwalker said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

You see @Steve_Zissou? You were wrong, again.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

Well then here is a statement that I STAND BY.... you are an ignorant little S.H..IT and its people like you that are slowly destroying America. You take a snippet of something and run with it. You hear what you want to hear and if it isn't what you like, you begin to throw names on it: racist, misogynistic, hater, and anything else that you can think of to label it. You are the modern day version of the Brown Shirts and I have no doubt that you would be one of the first to participate in another Night of the Long Knives.

• Options
    BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,523 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@BigDawgEatin said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

Well then here is a statement that I STAND BY.... you are an ignorant little S.H..IT and its people like you that are slowly destroying America. You take a snippet of something and run with it. You hear what you want to hear and if it isn't what you like, you begin to throw names on it: racist, misogynistic, hater, and anything else that you can think of to label it. You are the modern day version of the Brown Shirts and I have no doubt that you would be one of the first to participate in another Night of the Long Knives.

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

A true sentiment has never been spoken.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@BamaDawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

😂

• Options
    donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Kasey said:

@BamaDawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

😂

of course he meant truer. Otherwise, everyone would be a liar?

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

@donm said:

@Kasey said:

@BamaDawg said:

@BigDawgEatin said:

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

@BamaDawg said:

@Steve_Zissou said:
    I stand by my statement

😂

of course he meant truer. Otherwise, everyone would be a liar?

I think I'm more laughing at verbally berating someone somewhat hatefully then agreeing that repaying hate with hate quoted by MLK was a true sentiment