Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Cross

bulldoga44bulldoga44 Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

Has he announced yet?

Comments

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bulldoga44 said:
    Has he announced yet?

He postponed it

• bulldoga44bulldoga44 Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

He still going today or later date?

• greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2019

Hmmmm. I’ve heard from a friend in PA that they were as surprised as anyone by the move to postpone and the staff there is freaking out. We shall see. I don’t think we win this one though I hope I’m wrong.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@bulldoga44 said:
    He still going today or later date?

not today is the word

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If it means anything, Wiltfong just flipped his CB away from Penn State to Undecided.

• greygoose01greygoose01 Posts: 3,007 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@CTDawg said:
    If it means anything, Wiltfong just flipped his CB away from Penn State to Undecided.

Maryland?

• Bulldawg1982Bulldawg1982 Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@greshamdisco said:
    Hmmmm. I’ve heard from a friend in PA that they were as surprised as anyone by the move to postpone and the staff there is freaking out. We shall see. I don’t think we win this one though I hope I’m wrong.

Ya know his parents really love Penn St. and are probably leaning on him heavily to make that decision but he just doesn't wanna...

Hope it's the Dawgs too.

• JoelSidneyKellyJoelSidneyKelly Posts: 3,678 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Theory: Seither makes 85 scholarships; Cross postponed until UGA could make room

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I don't think we're in this one. Consensus everywhere else is that this is a 3 pony race - FSU, PSU, and Maryland.

• TeddyTeddy Posts: 7,109 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@JoelSidneyKelly said:
    Theory: Seither makes 85 scholarships; Cross postponed until UGA could make room

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I’m down. Has Marshall Long medically DQ’d yet?

• bulldoga44bulldoga44 Posts: 45 ✭✭ Sophomore

Think if it was Penn state it would have happened today wonder with Elam closing gators if serious dawg thoughts happening with him now

• MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rumors are that Cross wants to go to FSU, parents want him to go to PSU, and Maryland may be a compromise choice and his high school coach was just hired on staff. No mention of UGA.

• FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My guess it is a heart - Mind thing, except the Mind (a business decision) is not really that, but is his parents making him think it is. So, UGA - heart, State Penn State - "Mind". Just my spidey sense. Would have to know him to predict how this will turn out, but suspect that he has a strength of his convictions (he was infatuated with FSU for a while in spite of his parents), so I'll stick with my spidey sense - DAWGS!

• AndersonDawgAndersonDawg Posts: 1,941 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Anybody have an update?