National ??? Day(s)
Today is the most crowded of all the National Days since I started tracking these things. A list:
- NATIONAL MAKE A FRIEND DAY – never a bad idea. Might we try #1 on this forum? Hmm, I thought so.
- NATIONAL INVENTORS’ DAY – Don't know what to say. I've never invented anything except a couple of riffs on my dobro.
- NATIONAL CLEAN OUT YOUR COMPUTER DAY –I might try this one. I've got tons of stuff that can be deleted.
- NATIONAL WHITE SHIRT DAY/ WHITE T-SHIRT DAY – I used to ALWAYS where white t-shirts. Hardly ever now, even though here in FL a day hardly goes by w./o me wearing a t-shirt.
- NATIONAL PEPPERMINT PATTY DAY – Mmmm. I love peppermint patties. Great way to celebrate a good meal.
- NATIONAL DON’T CRY OVER SPILLED MILK DAY – My mind went directly to QB2 and how we have obsessed over his departure. It would be great to just let it go and focus on the present/future.
- NATIONAL SHUT-IN VISITATION DAY - Our little band enjoys playing for fellow senior citizens at local nursing homes. They love to have something "different" in their days and love company. To me, this would be the best of this bunch of possibilities. Just go and talk to one or more of them, even if for just a half hour or so, Might even run across a Dawg fan or two,