Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Fake recruits?

corai3corai3 Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Comments

• Options
    sauceddawgsauceddawg Posts: 212 ✭✭✭ Junior

Internet click artists are what they are. Ratings still matter

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Not when kids get bumps bc of who wants them.then gets downgraded when the kid commits to a smaller school.or in Blaylocks case how can he lose a start when he dominated his all-star game

• Options
    DogsNotDawgsDogsNotDawgs Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

WoW. Cut corners and it catches up with U.

• Options
    dawgitimafandawgitimafan Posts: 776 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sooo.. basically Clemson will probably have number one classes here on out because they're now viewed as a 'powerhouse' program and any kid they offer automatically gets another star. I've been suspicious of this for years.

• Options
    DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is pretty wild...I'd say this is the sorta thing that can really hurt the credibility of these sites. Things are shaky as it is with them because everyone is always comparing the difference in 'stars', like if Scout gives someone a 3 star and have them ranked #20, and Rivals gives them a 4 star and have them ranked in the top 10....someone is off in their rankings and everyone wants to know which one is more accurate. I'd say then that Scout is going to benefit from this little faux paux more than anybody and I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to exploit this to help turn people's trust more towards them.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pretty impressive, but will need to see his shuttle time, 10-yard split and three cone score for a better idea if he'll be successful on the field (per averages).

• Options
    pgjacksonpgjackson Posts: 17,719 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Rivals got caught cooking the books. Nice.

• Options
    OroValleyDawgOroValleyDawg Posts: 245 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

it that the one lugenbill (sp) is associated with?  Can't stand that mf

• Options
    DawgBonesDawgBones Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wonder what our man on the trail @jeffSentell might have to offer us up on this.

• Options
    JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,745 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pretty funny. The high school kids showed the big shots how to play the game. Keep it up, kids.

I see BC as being right up there with the best if he just gets a few more offers. About on the level with a QB who hasn't done anything in college but is in the conversation for the Heisman. Blake could play for the best team Alabama ever had - the 2018 Tide - and be a starter from day one.

Go, Dawgs!

• Options
    bmauldinbmauldin Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This is hilarious!

• Options
    BigDawgEatinBigDawgEatin Posts: 1,683 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If we pulled Cade Mays, I’m sure we can **** this kid from TN. Trust the process and Pittman! Go Dawgs!

• Options
    greshamdiscogreshamdisco Posts: 2,674 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited February 2019

Mullen took a copter ride to visit him, and Jeremy Pruitt said he enjoyed having the kid over for steaks. Meanwhile, Muschamp promised him immediate playing time, and OH State left $10,000 in a brown bag outside his high school gym.

At least this is one three-star I can outrun and bench more than.

• Options
    OldSaltyDawgFanOldSaltyDawgFan Posts: 220 ✭✭✭ Junior

We offered him a home cooked meal next time he's in Athens.

Still waiting to hear back!

We will probably cook him some hushpuppies and catfish!

• Options
    Dawgsince76Dawgsince76 Posts: 728 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

My source is telling me that his recruitment could go way past the Feb. signing day.

• Options
    MIghtydawgMIghtydawg Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Perfect example of why the stars do not matter. The stars are contrived based on who is recruiting you.