- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)
- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans
- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum
- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Learner a tough lesson today
1. Don’t use other people equipment. It’s either junk or not working right and you spend the time you bid on the job fixing it
2.If you don’t want to do it then don’t. Don’t over bid a job hoping for a no only to become a money w.hore. Do what you like and don’t do something because the money is good.
Hate painting, staining, etc. 25 acres of horse fence, plus stalls. Over bid it hoping for a no. Told me I could use their equipment plus buying the supplies. Plus agreed to my price... said yes.
Dont do what you don’t want to do. Life is too short. Don’t be a money w.hore. Telling myself to have standards after today
sprayed 25 acres of horse fence with crappy equipment