Home Basketball
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Tom Crean's NCAA title game preview

MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,667 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Just got off the phone with Crean .... if you are watching the game tonight, here's what Crean expects: https://dawgs.us/2uSkxMH

Tagged:

Comments

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Mike, you are one hard working SOB. Thanks for the report. Couple of good nuggets in there, and cool to hear CTC's take.

• AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

CTC said he thought it would take 10 three pointers to win the game. With 30 seconds left in regulation, UVA was sitting on 9, and TT had 7. Hunter's late three to tie the game was UVA's 10th. And they went on to win in OT.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hunter is tough to figure. He might be the clumsiest college basketball player in America when he attempts to drive to the basket. How many players have dribbled the ball off their own knee twice in the same game ? let alone a national title game. Then he makes excellent defensive plays and clutch baskets, go figure.

• efreeman3efreeman3 Posts: 99 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think he would be a great pickup if the Hawks do get the Mavs 1st round pick. He would be good to pair with Trae. Hunter exceeds off the ball on offense and is an above average defender. Looks like a future solid pro player. Not a super star but could be a good number 2.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 17,293 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

efreeman. I posted my thinking maybe 2 months back that Hunter would be good at 6. I'm not so sure now. I love his length and most of his defense, he can also shoot when he's on. He REALLY has clumsy feet though. I'm not sure if he can make his offense work in The NBA.