Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Chipper Towers

ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

What another inane article. Of course Notre Dame is making crossroads in GA. They offer a great education and the campus is beautiful. UGA only has X amount of space each year. Pretty sure Kirby does his best to get the kids he wants. Gotta be at least 50 GA kids in the top 300. Not enough roster room for them all.

Comments

• ugaforeverugaforever Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

He get's half the views the other dudes get. He tries to wax poetic and just comes off as self indulgent. His time has come and gone. He's a fossil. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it. Could care less what you think. Maybe don't read my posts. Bye Felicia.

• CTDawgCTDawg Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let me get this straight. You read the article, and it sounds like you've read plenty of his other articles and material. Are you reading them just so that you can come on here and **** about it? Get off of DawgNation and go to another site for your non-recruiting news then, because that's what Chip brings. It's April 11 and we're still a week from G-Day and months from real football talk.

Also, if you don't care what somebody thinks on the forum, don't respond. That doesn't make sense.

Wow, somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

This young kid does nothing but start negative threads about people on the forum. Same immature kid who started the last negative post about WC.

What do you post worth reading?

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

How much could you care less? Personally I couldn't care less that you don't like older people's views.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He probably should of commented Chip, and left out the slights to the rest of you. I'm not a "fan" per say of many sports writers, but I've read Chip long enough for him to stand out to me as excellent in his field. I have no issues with you either Mike. I'm not a fan of antagonistic articles meant more for clicks then information. But I've learned to ID them and stay away.

• BiffLowmanBiffLowman Posts: 695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

"I'm not a veterinarian, but I can see this horse is clearly deceased."

HA!!!!

Upvote for you.

• DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Gees yall....is this a football forum for mature adults or a grade school playground? Can't everybody just get along?

Dude half the adults on here (me included) are just giant kids. Some people can't help but pick fights for the lolz

• DCochranDCochran Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Well, you get the 'Most Honest Post Award' for the day if nothing else. lol

• TNDawg71TNDawg71 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

You can't make everyone happy, and quite frankly someone will be pretty much unhappy with any view.

• MikeGriffithMikeGriffith Posts: 3,677 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited April 2019

That's true, so attacking the reporter seems so cliche and outdated. Someone posts on social media, and it's usually a knee-jerk reaction. Sometimes someone will write something on Twitter about another person and it's completely false or out of context, and others respond and continue the attack before they have researched it to learn what they are even talking about ..... it's dangerous.

This discussion has been closed.