Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Snoops Scoops

SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited June 2017 in General

73 daze til kickoff guesses off top of my head

McMichael will likely announce his commitment to the raining National Champions on Friday. Dont get your hopes up Dogs fans

The #1 RB in 18 gonna come home on momma's b-day

Good chance to get a big signal caller in July, my first choice = Justin. Couple 5 stars so Dawgnation cant complain either way

Dutchtown Dean gonna be one of 3/4 commits in July to Dogs of War
Kerry Jackson too

Vann is cloudy in Snoops Crystal Ball could end up with **** like my dude Jeff said but his posse is in Athens

Snoop breakout freshman: Holloman, Gibbs, Wilson

Still no updates when/if Wyatt might report

Would like to see Kirbs flip Anderson and/or Cox back to G, add Tanner out of Miller Grove and you talk about a pass rush

Sony and Nick both gonna break 1K mark. O Line gonna surprise folks

Tagged:

Comments

• mattmd2mattmd2 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg - How are you feeling on Jamaree Salyer? Any insider snoop scoop?

• SnoopDawgSnoopDawg Posts: 660 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@mattmd2 said:
    @SnoopDawg - How are you feeling on Jamaree Salyer? Any insider snoop scoop?

Snoops sources say Salyers decision hinges on one main factor - how do Dogs/Pitt Boss treat Andrew Thomas. If Andrew is treated right then Salyer wears that G in February

My man @tiger_62082 keepin it real

Yo tiger or @spradlin24 - last year we got them commits out at Nike Opening, anybody gonna commit out there this year

Salyer was at one time but now hes gonna drag out to NSD

• RetiredRedcoatRetiredRedcoat Posts: 754 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg said:

...which one? December or February? What a time to be alive to be able to ask that question

@RetiredRedcoat said:

@SnoopDawg said:

...which one? December or February? What a time to be alive to be able to ask that question

Feb - Salyer cannot and will not enroll early per Jeff reports

• hashmarkhashmark Posts: 76 ✭✭ Sophomore

the snoopster as a very keen nose on these matters i enjoy his ideas i will say fields fields zeus most important

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@SnoopDawg said:

Feb - Salyer cannot and will not enroll early per Jeff reports

Pace Academy curriculum is too hard to get ahead for early graduation. Same reason Thomas could not enroll early last class. That place is a small college when it comes to education.

• spradlin24spradlin24 Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I am with @tiger_62082 on the idea that no one commits to UGA in that setting. A lot of these kids seem destined to announce before fall practice kicks back up at the end of July or take it all the way to the end of their season.