Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Your next username

ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 249 ✭✭✭ Junior

Iwantnakobe ✔️

Iwantmekhail ✔️

Can you try Iwantanatty next please.

Comments

• DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 236 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

It does seem to be working.

• DirtDawgDirtDawg Posts: 358 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

@ugadawgs07 -- I like the way you think, but i think the cool kids would make it Iwantship. But I'm old as dirt, so what the heck do I know.

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Pocahontas.

• Casanova_FlatulenceCasanova_Flatulence Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Scrotavius_Sackwell

• WCDawgWCDawg Posts: 13,128 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited May 10

C_F. I've always been partial to Lance_Goodthrust. I borrowed it from an episode of Night Court, for those of more recent vintage Night Court was a sitcom in the 1980s when we still watched tv by kerosene lanterns.

• donmdonm Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

An awesome show for sure. What a great cast.

• brady01brady01 Posts: 177 ✭✭✭ Junior

I shipped my pants

• BamaDawgBamaDawg Posts: 2,046 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Iwantatransportaltouga

• ColumboColumbo Posts: 223 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Bond, James Bond

• TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 47 ✭✭ Sophomore

I am a life long Dawg, who got stranded in the Bluegrass.

• tfk_fanboytfk_fanboy Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Fanboy's biggest fanboy

• Larry_CulpepperLarry_Culpepper Posts: 11 ✭ Freshman

Wait, we're allowed to have more than one account?

• donmdonm Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Why of course. When the heat gets too hot, get out of the kitchen and use another made up name. All the cool people are doing it.

• BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Let’s leave the politicians out of this. 🤣

• KaseyKasey Posts: 7,295 mod

Brokeahontas....oh wait, that's not following the order

• superblackeaglesuperblackeagle Posts: 184 ✭✭✭ Junior

Dawgystyle

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Tyne Tim’s Peg Leg

• mqg96mqg96 Posts: 677 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I will always be mqg96. That's been my username on various sites since 2008.

• BobcatGradBobcatGrad Posts: 979 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

DawgFather

Off Topic, but I got retweeted today by NASCAR Hall of Fame driver Mark Martin. Quite a week with Graduation and recruiting success for 2020.