Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

PLEASE HELP!!! How to watch the 2019 DAWGS, without spending BANK??

2»

Comments

• Options
    PaulKirklandPaulKirkland Posts: 35 ✭✭ Sophomore

CBS is broadcast over the air for free. Simply need an HD antenna.

For ESPN, SEC network, etc... you can hook up a computer to your living room tv and watch through paid subscribtions like Sling Tv, or go to Reddit and look up free links that stream it.

• Options
    ugadawgs07ugadawgs07 Posts: 306 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I have DirectTV now. Works great, but they changed there lines ups, so I don’t know how it is since I’m grandfather in to what I had.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

The SEC network is in the basic package for YouTube TV. It’s like $50 per month flat rate and it’s month to month.

You just need to buy a fire stick, unless you already have a smart tv.

The NBA has a thing where they’ll let you watch the 4th quarter of individual games for less than $5. Can’t think of a better use for a tablet.

• Options
    BigcalidawgBigcalidawg Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Oh, the 4thquarter thing is $1.99 for the 4th quarter. The Hawks are young, but fun to watch.

• Options
    BankwalkerBankwalker Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Digital antenna should pick up the local networks, including CBS for SEC game of the week.