Home Off Topic
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National Children's Day

donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

A day to celebrate perhaps the most important thing on the planet - children. Do what you can to make an effort to spend quality time with your children in whatever way seems most appropriate. We've seen pics of some incredible kids on this forum and I know there are others out there we haven't seen. Let them feel their importance today.

It's also National Earl Day - a day to celebrate folks named Earl. I can think of several famous Earls - Earl Morral, Earl the Pearl Monroe and Earl Scuggs. Can you think of others?

Comments

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

From around Easter and it’s all I got on my phone... my boy Colt and my girl Claire Lucille (son was pissed because he had to wear that crap momma put him in... and they took forever)

not famous, but knew a older bro that was named earl. It was a girls stepdad that I was dating at the time. Looked up too the guy and he taught me a ton about bass fishing. Miss the guy

• ghostofuga1ghostofuga1 Posts: 9,032 mod

cute kids @JRT812 bro. I would cry too if my mother dressed me like that.....

Thanks ghost bro! As bad as it looks it was better than the year before. They had little chickens “chicks” for the pictures. My boy grabbed one to hard... it didn’t make the picture

• CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Youngest son granddaughter and daughter in law.

Oldest twin son and grandson.

Youngest twin and grandson on right.

edited June 2019

yo @Catfish bro the pics didn’t work.

Edit-I clicked on the screen and they worked. Apologies on my behalf

Edit 2nd time - cute kids my bro!