Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Holloman: read this

scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry mods but with the two threads merged I keep seeing people who don't know the story and are thinking that this might be a vindictive woman holding back a story situation. I think that's unfair and does us a disservice: READ, then comment

Comments

• TuckyDawgTuckyDawg Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have no symphathy, for any man that hits a woman. He did it or he would not be gone.

• scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Sorry y'all, not trying to crucify Holloman or impose my views but I don't want other fanbases or non-regulars coming on here to see us playing a game of telephone with the details or act like we're making excuses.

• chub4Chubbchub4Chubb Posts: 150 ✭✭✭ Junior
    And I’m sorry y’all, 2 sides to everything.. he’s gone, he will live and deal with all consequences, potentially being done with football, and life for a little while. Why would she try mouth to mouth with him? Why didn’t we hear from her “doctors” sooner? Why wasn’t the “concussion “ brought up in the police report? I am a realist, I’ve been in a relationship with someone for 10 years. Men take all blame for women who get crazier with the world turning. I hope the best for him, I hope I’m completely wrong. But I know JJ has years of trying to get his life back, and there’s a lot of people, including females,who have no home training and get the role of victim, while no one will ever know who the instigator was. SMH
  • scooterdawgscooterdawg Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited June 2019

It doesn't matter if she was crazier than a loon. You don't hit a woman. It's also his ex-gf so if she was so crazy that he couldn't handle it, then he should have gotten out.

Type your commentary obviously have NEVER been in a situation with a crazy person
    Hitting people is wrong period. You weren’t there. And all we have is her university doctors wors
  • DvilleDawgDvilleDawg Posts: 2,695 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

In the time it took him to hit her, he has admitted to this, he could have made the decision to walk away. Now he has to deal with the aftermath of the decision he made.

I think the authors of this post and the folks who feel the need to say” you can’t hit a woman”... we get it, we know this, we agree with this... but don’t start a post about something that you have no idea about, never had a girlfriend, never been in a situation that your grandmas advice didn’t quite cut it, never been a situation that starting a post was all you knew to do. Go home go to bed, don’t hit a woman!!!!!! And good luck
  • dawgnmsdawgnms Posts: 5,169 mod
    edited June 2019

Enough

take it to the other thread

CLOSED

This discussion has been closed.