Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

Already high expectations rise for freshmen George Pickens, Dominick Blaylock following dismissal of

SystemSystem Posts: 10,481 admin
edited June 2019 in Article commenting

imageAlready high expectations rise for freshmen George Pickens, Dominick Blaylock following dismissal of Jeremiah Holloman

For powerhouse programs like Alabama and Clemson the last couple of seasons, freshman wide receivers have played significant roles for their teams. Calvin Ridley finished with 1,045 yards and 7 touchdowns as he helped lead Alabama to a national title in 2015. Just last year, Clemson freshman Justyn Ross took a blow

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore
    The dawgs don’t need these freshmen to carry the team. Just come in and contribute when your number is called
  • Options
    Dawg_OnItDawg_OnIt Posts: 23 ✭✭✭ Junior
    Wonder if Jadon Haselwood is having buyers remorse yet.
  • Options
    rtparkerivrtparkeriv Posts: 90 ✭✭✭ Junior

Terry Godwin caught one pass in 2017 that changed the season. Had he not been there, would the “next man up” have made that play in South Bend? Will someone be there to make the season-defining catch that perhaps Holoman would have made? When I look at the raw talent of the group behind him, I think someone will.

• Options
    Louis8478Louis8478 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

This year's receiving corp has so much potential. Hopefully Cortez Hankton and James Coley will have these kids ready. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    latemodelraylatemodelray Posts: 155 ✭✭✭ Junior

Blaylocks style and play reminds me a bunch of Terrance Edwards other than the fact Edwards showed an uncanny ability to be a gret blocker in the run game that I haven't seen on film for Baylock yet

• Options
    EvilSamPittmanEvilSamPittman Posts: 790 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

George Pickens looks like he is 35yrs old in that pic above.