Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

NCAA 14 Online Dynasty

brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
anyone out there play NCAA 14 on Xbox 360? was wondering if we could get an online dynasty mode started

Comments

• Acrum21Acrum21 Posts: 1,690 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

If it were PS3 I'd be down

• bigdawg2223bigdawg2223 Posts: 1,795 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    2nd for PS3 
  • Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Only if I get to play as UGA 
  • brentwilsonbrentwilson Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    @Acrum21 @bigdawg2223 wish there was cross compatible 
    @Dawgy_Fresh let’s do it
  • Dawgy_FreshDawgy_Fresh Posts: 571 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    Oops, I have it or PS3 not 360
  • SupaMan_StupSupaMan_Stup Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

@brentwilson Let me get in there! I love that game

@SupaMan_Stup are you on 360?
  • SupaMan_StupSupaMan_Stup Posts: 12 ✭ Freshman

@brentwilson Yes sir. Do you have the updated rosters? If not I can share the gamertag so you can download them as well. They have them updated with transfers now.

@SupaMan_Stup send me that
  • dgd829dgd829 Posts: 302 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
    I’ll get in on this
    @SupaMan_Stup @dgd829 send me your GTs and i’ll get it going. we can use the updated roster as well.
  • SATX_DAWGSATX_DAWG Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman
    Yessir I've got another buddy that would want to play as well although he's a Miami fan lol. I've got the updated rosters as well. 

USER PICK xX is my gamertag. 
  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 315 ✭✭✭ Junior

When you mean updated rosters, do you mean like 2019 rosters? I might be in, I still have the game, but not sure I have my 360

• SATX_DAWGSATX_DAWG Posts: 18 ✭ Freshman
    @Dakota_Nester yes sir. All the power 5 team's are updated post spring ball ratings. Most of the lower their teams MTST, FIU, Georgia state etc. Are updated to 2018. 
  • Dakota_NesterDakota_Nester Posts: 315 ✭✭✭ Junior

Good to know! Wish it was backwards compatible with the Xbox One. Still have the game, but I think my 360 has the ring of death.

i started a league... everyone drop your GT and i’ll invite
    i’ll let someone else have Georgia. i’m being nice.