Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

The Opening on TV

ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Can't find the opening on tv.. is it not on this year?

Last year I watched Fromm and crew at the opening on espnu..

Comments

• SavageDawg17SavageDawg17 Posts: 1,535 mod

@ladawg said:
    Can't find the opening on tv.. is it not on this year?

Last year I watched Fromm and crew at the opening on espnu..

@ladawg - I heard an interview with 24/7's Rusty Mansell the other day that said ESPN dropped their coverage of the Opening. Something about a skirmish about kids committing on air.

I did search and it appears limited coverage (nothing like last year) will be aired on the Monday night, NFL Network:

The Opening Finals’ 7-on-7 championship tournament begins Monday, July 3rd at 12:30 p.m. ET. The finals are scheduled to be televised on the NFL Network, Monday at 7 p.m. ET.

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Thanks, it's not listed on my guide.. it has a Super Bowl classic on, but I hit record and we'll see what's there

• Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,397 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ladawg said:
    Thanks, it's not listed on my guide.. it has a Super Bowl classic on, but I hit record and we'll see what's there

Directv guide shows NFL Total Access at 7pm and 9pm EASTERN; Super Bowl Classics at 8pm

• ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Cool.. must not of changed my time warner yet.. shanks