Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Elite RB Tank Bigsby gets a big endoresment from 5-star UGA target

SystemSystem Posts: 11,058 admin
edited July 2019 in Article commenting

imageElite RB Tank Bigsby gets a big endoresment from 5-star UGA target

FRISCO, Tex. -- Tank Bigsby is from Georgia. He ranks as the nation's No. 8 RB prospect (247Sports Composite scale) for 2020. That well-respected service will also list him as the nation's No. 50 overall prospect. DawgNation readers continue to ask about him. They see the needs for Georgia in the 2020 class at

Read the full story here

Comments

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Dang, a 34 “foot” vertical leap is incredible!!! Tank must be able to jump over tall buildings in a single bound 😉

• BubbaBillBubbaBill Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

All kidding aside, Tank sounds like a great guy and I hope he becomes a Dawg.

• ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 975 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Commit to the G!!!!

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,852 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    • 34 feet, 9 inchesVertical jump (An increase of two inches from the regional in May)

And I thought Mr. H. Walker was good at jumping over guys at the goal line.

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I think that Tank would be good for our class, but I am not sure if he'd be great for our class. We've chased Lloyd and Evans for a reason. We are looking for two elite Rbs. It's gonna be very interesting to see how this shakes out.

• RxDawgRxDawg Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'll be quick on this one. From what I've heard, if UGA wants him they could get him. He's really good, but not likely great at the next level. Bird in our hand? Or 2 in the bush?

• BiggDawgBiggDawg Posts: 22 ✭✭ Sophomore

I like this kid a lot. He's showing a very strong work ethic is drastically improving all of the important metrics. This in turn is increasing his stock. McGhee is focused on bringing two elite backs in the 2020 class. It appears Tank has closed the gap during the offseason between him and Evans. So, don't be surprised if McGhee changes courses to focus on Milton and Tank. Some of yall act like players can't get better or improve from year to year.

That may have been their assessment last year, but he has improved in all of the quantifiable metrics since that time. He's clearly on McGhee's radar.

Tank is closing the gap between him and Lloyd/Evans. That was the point of this article. These are 16-17 year old kids... a lot of development happens at that age. He is certainly proving a strong work ethic through his improved metrics. So, he very well could end up being the best option (in addition to Milton) and the fact that he is homegrown is all the better.