Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Who will be "The Next Three" in 2019?

2»

Comments

• ThelordjohnsonThelordjohnson Posts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Azeez Ojulari - Showed that "havoc" mentality in the game he played and was always in the backfield.

Divaad Wilson - Not gonna lie he will get a lot of reps in my opinion but what makes me watch him is him sticking the slot later in the season effectively against Mizz, Fla, Aub, and A&M.

James Cook - I think he becomes a Sony Michel type. Multi usage back that can spell relief. Probably not crazy stats but maybe 600 rushing yards and 300 recieving yards.

• HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Herring , Zeus , Pickens

• HunkerDown1MoreTimeHunkerDown1MoreTime Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I know its 4 , but gotta add Stokes Jr

• oldon42oldon42 Posts: 2,145 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I hope that by the end of the year Georgia will get some help from the freshmen. I do not expect it early in the year because Georgia has to much talent on the team. I do not put either Eric Stokes or Tyson Campbell on the list because they broke out last year. The only question about White is he healthy.

Defense

Azeez Ojulari was injured last year but one of the few that showed up for Texas.

Justin Young I heard good things about him during the spring.

Devonte Wyatt has as much physical talent as anyone on the D-line in his second year.

Offense all three are coming off injuries.

Charlie Woerner I think he is a better receiver and faster than Nauta.

Lawrence Cager looks like a slightly bigger Wims to me.

Demetris Robertson I think he returns to his freshman form. He is after all the highest rated receiver on the team coming out of high school.

• Hedges27Hedges27 Posts: 18 ✭✭ Sophomore

Demetris Robertson, Devonte Wyatt, Divaad Wilson