Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

“Respect my decision”

1235»

Comments

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm providing the etymology of "like it or lump it" here. Respect my decision.

Spoiler alert follows

spacer

spacer2

spacer3

spacer4

spacer5

.. filler: Have't heard it used in many years

... filler: Wonder if kids (still) use it?

.... filler: spacer in disguise

..... filler: more of same

` filler: won't you be surprised?

Tah-Dah!!! So, the lump it means one can sulk. Either like it or you may sulk about it, for all that will benefit you.

It a real thing. Who knew?

• Options
    CatfishCatfish Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I have decided to lump it...

Please respect my decision.

• Options
    DawgatronDawgatron Posts: 449 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I decided to post an inflammatory, albeit sincere, question about the James Cook hype train.

Respect my decision. No interviews. Don’t @ me.

• Options
    AnotherDawgAnotherDawg Posts: 6,761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Lord have mercy @FirePlugDawg. [Space space filler filler, spoiler alert....]

That's some kinda post to wake up to. Makes me noggin 'urt.

• Options
    FirePlugDawgFirePlugDawg Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited October 2019

The spaces, fillers, etc. were an editorial [please respect my] decision. BOOM!