Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Georgia tight end Eli Wolf explains life in the transfer portal

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageGeorgia tight end Eli Wolf explains life in the transfer portal

ATHENS, Ga., -- New Georgia tight end Eli Wolf is still learning his way around Athens. He hasn't figured out how to cut 30-minute drive in the city to 10 minutes. If he wants to go somewhere for food — which he says really stands out in the city — he has to plug the location into his GPS. "It's been home to the

Read the full story here

Comments

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

At least half of the transfers UGA has received since Kirby has been here have been a bust; Crumpton, the kid from Notre Dame, to name a few. Nizelak was the best addition to any class thus far. I hope Eli works out well in 2019. Go Dawgs!

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Dawg365 - Crumpton for sure was a bust!

I hope Cager isn't a bust either.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wolf has led a charmed life staying injury free playing on the devil's play ground which is The Cow Pasture at Neyland Stadium and now coming to God's country which is (or soon will be) Dooley Field at Sanford Stadium!

• ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 802 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I just want to see Wolf score a TD vs UTn. That would be awesome!

• tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Someone claimed most of the transfers Kirby has brought in have been busts. I don't believe that. They were DGD's while in a UGA uniform. Go Dawgs!