Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

BA sec country live

ladawgladawg Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
edited July 2017 in General

So, if u guys haven't been watching sec country live, u should.. Brandon Adams is good on @DawgNationDaily podcast, but he is great on camera.. his self deprication and his half dorky takes on things are just really endearing.. it's such a great counterpoint with mike Johnson who's kind of an old school badass.. I suggest y'all start watching, I find myself thoroughly entertained

Comments

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@ladawg said:
    So, if u guys haven't been watching sec country live, u should.. Brandon Adams is good on dawgnation podcast, but he is great on camera.. his self deprication and his half dorky takes on things are just really endearing.. it's such a great counterpoint with mike Johnson who's kind of an old school badass.. I suggest y'all start watching, I find myself thoroughly entertained

Agreed. I think the format of SEC Country with 2 presenters works extremely well

• Options
    JJandJJJandJ Posts: 28 ✭ Freshman

Not being a smart ass or troll here, just asking...does he replay audio clips from the previous show all the time like he does on the Dawgnation podcast?

• Options
    ReeldawgReeldawg Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Heads up Iphone users.

SEC LIVE COUNTRY is now available through podcasts.

• Options
    DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I sincerely appreciate y'all watching SEC Country Live. It's a really fun show to be a part of, and for those who've had a chance to check it out, I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it. Mike is a really great guy, and a terrific analyst. Happy to get to work with him!

Ba.

• Options
    ColDawgColDawg Posts: 9 ✭ Freshman

Honestly, today was my first time listening to the show and I loved it. Keep it up BA!

• Options

Well it looks like SEC Country Live is no longer available as an iphone podcast. That's unfortunate and a bit odd. It was available last week.

• Options
    Denmen185Denmen185 Posts: 7,405 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

@Reeldawg said:
    Well it looks like SEC Country Live is no longer available as an iphone podcast. That's unfortunate and a bit odd. It was available last week.

I watch on SEC Country FB page every Mon-Thurs at 3 pm live.

• Options
    DawgNationDailyDawgNationDaily Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

ReelDawg, not sure why the problem might be you're referring to, but I'll check it out when I get in the studio this morning.

Ba.

• Options

Thank you. Please note by podcasts, I am referring to the Apple store. My apologies for not being clear on that issue.

• Options
    edited July 2017

The podcast is up and running again.

I don't know if it was human error or a glitch but thank you for your attention to this matter.

An hour and a half of entertaining UGA and SEC banter is great while in the gym.