Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Family erects UGA-themed tombstone to honor memory of 8-year-old son

SystemSystem Posts: 11,080 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageFamily erects UGA-themed tombstone to honor memory of 8-year-old son

The late Harrison Hooks loved Georgia football more than just about anything in life. Now Hooks and his beloved Bulldogs are connected forever. This past week, the Hooks family gathered together as a Georgia-themed tombstone and slab were placed upon Harrison’s grave in Thomasville, Ga., which is located 240 miles

Read the full story here

Comments

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 644 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

What a beautiful tombstone. May this family continue to heal and find peace through their faith.

• VenomGAVenomGA Posts: 434 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

beautiful headstone and grave. I gave my wife an idea for me.

• SmartsTheManSmartsTheMan Posts: 1,529 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wow! Cool memorial to a beloved son...

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,930 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Great article on a True little Angel.. RIP Harrison. You will ALWAYS be in the Hearts of DAWG Fans nationwide. Very unique, and fitting tombstone for Harrison, may the Lord take your hand and guide you through Heaven.

• ItchyZItchyZ Posts: 182 ✭✭✭ Junior

May God comfort this family with His peace, which He alone is able to provide. In Jesus' name.