Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH: Comparing Georgia football to Florida after Gators' Week Zero win

SystemSystem Posts: 10,422 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH: Comparing Georgia football to Florida after Gators' Week Zero win

Comparing Georgia to Florida, position by position, who has the edge between these bitter rivals after Gators' Week Zero win over Miami

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    VetdawgVetdawg Posts: 761 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Give me Cook returning and rodrigo kicking fg’s and k/o’s for our special teams over Florida’s any day!

• Options
    BendawgBendawg Posts: 1 ✭ Freshman

Leave the Floriaduh crap alone. We should be talking about us, or our next opponent. I did not, and will not read anything about (them), until game week. It seems we are sinking to their level.

• Options
    Raiderbeater1Raiderbeater1 Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Special teams Florida edge? Lol wut? Punter is the only thing I can think that UF might have a hair better....but Blankenship may be the best Kicker in the country.

• Options
    EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

This is pitiful.why are these reporters always talking about Fla?

• Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 260 ✭✭✭ Junior

The obsessive coverage of FL is approaching unhealthy levels. Don’t get me wrong, I hate those lizards as much as anyone. But if they are so irrelevant, then why all the extra coverage? But this is entertainment, no news. So I get it.

• Options
    Rusty69Rusty69 Posts: 67 ✭✭ Sophomore

I enjoy basking in fl misery as much as anyone!! But stop letting them live rent free in your head!! They talk about and obsess about Ga enough for both fan bases!!

• Options
    tommieleetommielee Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I call all this news about Florida, fake news. Write about the Dawgs, leave the lizards out.

• Options
    KaseyKasey Posts: 28,879 mod

Got the most clicks so far

• Options
    Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Please Mullen, Please "put games in the hands of Felipe Franks"...music to my ears!!!!