Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

National media giving Georgia football lofty expectations heading into 2019 season

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageNational media giving Georgia football lofty expectations heading into 2019 season

The Georgia football team begins its season on Saturday with a 7:30 p.m. ET kickoff against Vanderbilt. The Bulldogs start the season ranked as the No. 3 team in the country in both the AP and Coaches Polls. The Bulldogs are seen as one of the major titles contenders this season, as only Clemson and Alabama have

Read the full story here

Comments

• RGBRGB Posts: 172 ✭✭✭ Junior

feel like we are getting ahead of ourselves. I 'll feel better when I know we can catch the football and teams won't load the box and shut us down. I'll also feel better when I see our front seven on defense improve to Championship level play. Our punter scares me.. Picture this in Larry Munson's voice.

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,605 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

I'm doubtful an SEC team not named Alabama could make the playoffs without winning the conference. If we do get in, I would love for the Dawgs to get another shot at Texas with something to play for on the line! The mileage the Longhorns have gotten from that meaningless bowl game is amazing!

• LowcountryLowcountry Posts: 104 ✭✭✭ Junior

Just win, baby. The rest will take care of itself.

• Tom1111Tom1111 Posts: 179 ✭✭✭ Junior

With our rbs, o line , any dc worth his salt is going to load the box against UGA . It will be up to our coaches to figure out a way to use that to our benefit. They failed to do that against Texas