Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

As expectations for Georgia football soar, let's remember to enjoy the 2019 season

SystemSystem Posts: 7,416 admin
edited August 2019 in Article commenting

imageAs expectations for Georgia football soar, let's remember to enjoy the 2019 season

Welcome to Good Day, UGA, your one-stop shop for Georgia football news and takes. Check us out every weekday morning for everything you need to know about Georgia football, recruiting, basketball and more. As expectations for Georgia football soar, let's remember to enjoy the little things Georgia coach Kirby Smart

Read the full story here

Comments

• SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior

Great article. Enjoy the ride, folks!

• BornADawgBornADawg Posts: 620 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Alright Connor, outstanding article. I think you nailed it with regards to how a lot of Dawg fans have felt from some tough losses over the years. And, I agree, let’s enjoy the ride as I feel and have felt it in my heart this team is going to gel real quickly and give us fans a lot of exciting moments we’ll remember for a long time. Who knows, this MAY be the year! Go Dawgs!

• Swade40Swade40 Posts: 10 ✭ Freshman

Is it Saturday yet? Whoot whoot!

• HerschelsDailySoupHerschelsDailySoup Posts: 36 ✭✭ Sophomore

Nice article! The best thing about college football is even in years that you know you wont be playing for the natty you still get the chance to step on your rivals' faces with a hobnail boot

• Dawg365Dawg365 Posts: 1,109 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I'm literally recovering from a vasectomy gone bad. The "kick in the nuts" line really resonates with me.

I'm so grateful for what Kirby and company are building and have built for our beloved University. I already cherish the recent years under CKS. May the good Lord's face shine upon this team in 2019! Natty or no Natty, this will be a very special year.

Kickoff in 30 hours....get excited!

• LoranwhaddayagotLoranwhaddayagot Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Wishing you a speedy recovery! So sorry to hear about that.

Yeah, the last two seasons have been so special because we've watched a lot of games as a family...we've cheered together...and been down together...but it's the memories that stay with me. I remember watching The Rose Bowl with my wife's brother's family...his wife was vocally pulling for the Sooners (she's a diehard Gamecocks fan). That OT about gave me a heart attack, but when Sony went around the corner and headed toward the endzone my inner Munson came out (hobnail boot call)! She said she'd never seen me like that.

I totally agree...as long as we can stay healthy, this will be a very special year, and I think Fromm is working to make that happen. Last year would have been more special had the injuries not hurt us, among other issues.

Gooooooo Dawgs! Sic 'em....woof woof woof woof!