Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.
Options

WATCH Georgia LB Quay Walker: Infamous Tennessee recruiting hat toss 'very immature'

SystemSystem Posts: 7,422 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageWATCH Georgia LB Quay Walker: Infamous Tennessee recruiting hat toss 'very immature'

Georgia linebacker Quay Walker admits he got caught up in the moment when he tossed a Tennessee hat at his signing day ceremony

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ScoreCheckScoreCheck Posts: 974 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
  • Options
    natejawsnatejaws Posts: 162 ✭✭✭ Junior

I think big things are ahead for this kid as long as he continues to work hard when things aren't easy and comfortable. He's young and supposed to be immature. If he were 40 it'd be a different story, and to quote Mike Gundy, "I'm a man! I'm 40!!"

• Options
    GeoffDawgGeoffDawg Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Looking back, this was clearly an omen for the state of Pruitt's program.

• Options
    SAVYSAVY Posts: 259 ✭✭✭ Junior
  • Options
    GBALGBAL Posts: 741 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Sure he appreciates it being brought up and printed on again and again.... Sure there will be more to follow leading up to Oct 5.

• Options
    JimDawg85JimDawg85 Posts: 364 ✭✭✭ Junior

Quay - you got nothing to feel bad about! It was your first time in the spotlight, but DawgNation doubts it will be your last! Now it is time to let your play on the field do the talking. It is obvious you are a hard working young man and have matured a lot since that fateful day when you tossed your hat into the ring with the GA Bulldogs. We're glad to have you and look forward to seeing you turning some hats around bringing the hurt from the middle of the field. Go Dawgs!

• Options
    ftworthdawgftworthdawg Posts: 791 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I love to see a young man mature in front of our eyes. Quay will have a good year, and hopefully a great year if he keeps growing and maturing.

• Options
    rhbatchrhbatch Posts: 730 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

I look forward to seeing Quay toss aside much more than a hat when we play UT.

• Options
    unweanedlilpupunweanedlilpup Posts: 14 ✭ Freshman

Agreed ....hard for him to live it down when press (DNation) brings it up.