Home General
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

Kicking game

BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Is there a Hot Rod Blankenship thread if so I miss it. Just wanted to give him props! He is most definitely a difference maker. And before it starts last year is over this year is what matters know.

Comments

• BiggDawgg63BiggDawgg63 Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭ Senior
  • Dusty34Dusty34 Posts: 168 ✭✭✭ Junior

He gets a lot of love, he deserves a lot of love, and he is still under rated. Hes a difference maker for us.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate
    edited September 2019

He soaked up and is channeling Kevin Butler.

He may be the difference in the ND game.

• donmdonm Posts: 10,241 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Punting was pretty good as well. 48+ yds per kick average?

Yeah, The fact that we haven’t had to punt a lot I can live with that average. The Arkansas state punter was on the field as much as Kirby was. 😂

• JRT812JRT812 Posts: 4,697 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

He is boss hog of the kicking world for sure

Did I or did I not say Hot Rod is the man. If not for him we lose the game.

• swilkerson73swilkerson73 Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

Great kicker

Wish he had made that one against Bama last year though. We probably win if he does.

• JimWallaceJimWallace Posts: 5,735 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Hot Rod is the man!

The rest of our kicking game could stand some improvement. That's not a secret. Special teams, being a third of the game, is kinda spotty right now, but Hot Rod is the shining light for sure.

Go, Dawgs!