Home Article commenting
Hey folks - as a member of the DawgNation community, please remember to abide by simple rules of civil engagement with other members:

- Please no inappropriate usernames (remember that there may be youngsters in the room)

- Personal attacks on other community members are unacceptable, practice the good manners your mama taught you when engaging with fellow Dawg fans

- Use common sense and respect personal differences in the community: sexual and other inappropriate language or imagery, political rants and belittling the opinions of others will get your posts deleted and result in warnings and/ or banning from the forum

- 3/17/19 UPDATE -- We've updated the permissions for our "Football" and "Commit to the G" recruiting message boards. We aim to be the best free board out there and that has not changed. We do now ask that all of you good people register as a member of our forum in order to see the sugar that is falling from our skies, so to speak.

With release of latest polls, Georgia-Notre Dame officially set as a top-10 matchup

SystemSystem Posts: 11,088 admin
edited September 2019 in Article commenting

imageWith release of latest polls, Georgia-Notre Dame officially set as a top-10 matchup

So far, both Georgia and Notre Dame have held up their ends of the bargain. Both teams will enter the much-hyped week 4 game with unbeaten records and top-10 rankings. The AP and Coaches Poll were both released on Sunday, and the Bulldogs held firm at No. 3 in both polls. The Bulldogs have not moved in the polls

Read the full story here

Comments

• ShoottheHoochShoottheHooch Posts: 1,613 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

It's difficult to think of these polls as being credible with UF being ranked in the top 25 much less the top 10. UF and KY were two very mediocre teams playing less than mediocre football. UF got lucky and proved to be only slightly less mediocre than KY. I'll be disappointed if the Dawgs don't beat both teams by three touchdowns!

Now, what's this about some players of Irish lineage coming to Athens to fight some Junkyard Dawgs? Even the Irish should know better!

• E_RocE_Roc Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Florida's remaining in the top 10 is a bit of a head scratcher. I guess no one else hovering around the top 10 has done much to impress, so on that level I suppose it makes some sense. Pretty steep drop-off after the top 7 or so.

• EricDawgs1EricDawgs1 Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭ Senior

They are still undefeated cant move them down too much for winning ****.

• 1SICemDAWGS11SICemDAWGS1 Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

5 of the top 10 are SEC teams, but so called "experts" state the conference is overrated, they should look north for an overrated conference..

• kirkhilleskirkhilles Posts: 1,117 ✭✭✭✭✭ Graduate

Keep in mind that we finished the game against Vandy 9-6 and I think we had most if not all of our 1st team still in there. Florida will get their chance to either win big or lose big and the rankings will reflect that.