Who would you like to see as the guest celebrity? Devon Gales, Bill Goldberg, Or any number of others. Lots to choose from some I like some I don’t. Come on I know there’s lots of options on this one. Can’t wait to hear them.
I see one up vote as well.
Down Vote!!!!
Lost my internet service last night when the power went out know for some reason this websites not working right. CRAP!!
Thanks for your help.
GameDay will be at Myers Quad
Don’t think anyone knows yet. Any of us that is.
Ryan Seacrest
Bubba Watson
Fran
Ric
Goldberg
Terrell Davis
Peter Buck
I see no up votes. Not sure why or why not.
If we could bring back dead people of have Co-Guest Pickers I would want Knute Rockne and Erk Russell!
Why not the Gipper?
Ernie Johnson
Alton Brown
Wayne Knight (Newman!)
Kyle Chandler
UV for Ernie Johnson! Spent a little time with him once. Fantastic human being.
Sr or Jr ?
From UGA sports email...
Off topic but has anyone saw the video of Ryan Secrest calling the dawgs on his show? Pretty cool. I'll try to find it.